Thursday, March 18, 2010

Rojak mixed Posts

This whole week was like I'm in frenzy fish game or something like wild wild goose chase. All the setbacks while searching a place to stay before school starts on Monday WHILE planning and preparing my sister's 21st birthday party. This is like Ultimate multitasking!!!! I'm like running around with my head chopped off asking shop by shop where to buy helium gas for balloons! @.@ Ok..ok..i better not brag..knowing myself to be quite a nagger..I really hope my sister would LOVE LOVE her part-Ay!!

Picture time..
1* of the day~

My nephew( photogenic).And Yes,I'm an aunty now! 
2*
He was so into the Minnie mouse hanging on my HP, so i took it off for him to play......=.=''He left marks alright..chew chew chew* he goes..Kesian my Mousi..

3*
My dad went to Japan and bought us a few Yummy Treats to mumm mumm^^

 This is Tokyo's Banana's Kurobe..
It's like choco muffin with banana paste fillings..Yummy!
This is another treats that my dad bought..contains varieties of Japan's yummy treats!
 It taste like soft siew bao with kaya inside><
Hello Kitty collection from Japan..Yipee!
Nihon T-shirt
4* My dad, sister and I went to IKEA after we went check out the rooms for rent. There wasn't any rooms available..but we so lucky got a lady wan rent out her house. Now...to hunt housemates! Muaha!

Like kids..my dad and sister. Playing in the ikea mall.

5* We ate at Ying Ker Lou restaurant in The Curve. This is the Set Lunch..only costs Rm16.90( i think)..can't remember the price..it comes with a side dish, main course and herbal tea.
Scale from 1-10..i shall say that its 9half^^

6* Pictures taken in the restaurant before Mumm Mumm~
 7* My 1st attempt on tying a Japanese Bun was not convincing..but~ Practice makes perfect~!
Very blurry..will take another one after i succeed in doing it right..hee~

8* Last picture..picture of the day^^

I love this cross process effect^^

No comments: