Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Orientation week

Update update!! Two days after orientation..so far so good..met plenty of NICE people. Traveling everyday is damn tiring! I wonder how other people who travel up and down everyday could continue till they graduate=.=''swt. I feel like i'm going to DIE( so 'Kwa Joing' ha!!) anytime soon if i don't get to rent a place somewhere near.

Anyways, our seniors are (what i think) trying to torture us..and their doing really good. They had us playing this game 'Amazing race', name lar AMAZING race..but it's more like running-like-a-chicken-with-your heads-chopped-of game=.=''. I'm not(note:NOT!) criticizing. There is one check point that we had to gulp down a piece of bitter gourd and mint leaves. It taste HORRIBLE! Honestly, i cheated a little along the way; but i am so proud of my team members. They're totally awesome not like me..cheater..and yes,i was the leader..terrible leader right? I really love our team name 'The Cheetahs' and our motto 'Outrun the pack'. I don't know, perhaps some might think it's kinda girly, but i like it^^

I would really like to blab about my orientation..but i'm so freaking tired!This are a few pictures we took as part of the competition. 

 We were to get down on our knees and hold hands with someone..ANYONE which is a KDU student!(look like proposing)
Don't dare to put more pictures cause i promised them it wouldn't be seen by others after the competition=.='' Pai seh lar..but i need some samples..ha!Hope they won't find out or mind:)*peace

Oh!! I uploaded afew pictures of my dinner for yesterday night, cause???? hmm..Its yummy!^^and costs my uncle(who paid for it) more than 1K @ Chong Fatt Restaurant in Setapak. Hee~Mumm mumm time!!!

(picture too small=.='') this is the process of making the peking duck..
 Companion of this dining experience @ Chong Fatt Restaurant in Setapak!

This is real expensive 'Yu Qi' (shark fin soup) 
This dish is rated 10/10!! Deer meat fried with bitter gourd in black sauce! Yumm!!

The food taste great! Surprisingly expensive. The fish that we ate that night cost about rm200-300.We also had prawn fried in oat style, crab fried with salted egg and a vege. Was too full to even stand up after eating all of that. Ha! 
Blah blah blah..tired and still 2more days of orientation to go. So that's all for this post! ZZzz~

No comments: