Sunday, March 28, 2010

Juggling the days

Kinda relieve that orientation week was over. Time to face all the challenges and barriers of what expected in college life. It ain't easy, i heard, damn many assignment and new things to learn. So..gotta get my shoes polish and ready for this long endless journey ahead :)

  Our seniors made an effort to entertain us with their so-called-games. They put these signs(or watever) behind our back and asked us to form a perfect burger according to the ingredient you are. WTF! Lame=.='' but there was a moral story given after the game. We made a mistake during this burger thingy, and we were told that 'Ask..and you shall be given the answer." something like tat. Plonk*

I was back at hometown during this very weekend, and helped out my mom and her colleagues with children's fashion show. It started off..quite~~good at 1st. As the time flies, and the contestants arrived...OMG! those children were like MONSTERS!! They just wouldn't listen to instructions. I know i know..they're only ranging from 3 to 10 years old..but..honestly..never expected it to be like that. HA!
However...they are cute when they're just..QUIET..Shhhh~haha..


 Aren't they just the cutest angel you've ever seen?^^

 GoSh! They sure got Style!

These are the contestants ranging from age 7-10 (I bet they're gonna grow up to be pretty swans^^)

Chaos i tell you..CHAOS! i told them to line up..i don't see a straight line here=.='

He's Soooo Sooo kawaii! Even without the other part of his costume(lion head)ha^^

Contestant No.2! ish..so jealous lar! haha^^
Winner for category 7-10 years old:)Si~weet!

Everybody 1Malaysia! ( my mom on the right end):)

I lOove kids..only when their quiet and listen to Miss Me here^^ha! No reward for helping out, but it was fun and worth it to get to help out my mom. 

Oh, and i just moved in to a new place today :( Gosh! I miss home already!! I guess i'll just have to learn to get accustom to being independent and responsible and ALONE!!! blah! I'll go get myself accustom now=.=''by washing my own clothes by HAND! blah..Chow~!

No comments: