Tuesday, March 9, 2010

HumDrum Week....

It's been a total bore this few days. My lappy went to Japan with my daddy. I just don't understand why he has to take my lappy when he has his own..Garhh!!! While I'm here tolerating my darn desktop which is working like an old granny..when it's still NEW! Can't believe it! Ish~!

Anyways, the only thing that keeps me operating besides picking up my sister after school is the unease anxiety of my orientation day. Honestly I'm not so excited about this new college thingy. God! I'll be home sick all through my college years and practically have a breakdown right before school starts. Wish myself hell lot of luck! Gah~

To keep my mind of the horror of moving to this alienated place i'm  keeping my mind busy in planning the big surprise party for somebody whom I can't say yet because it's a surprise=.=''

Till next time,
XOXO~

No comments: