Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Quotes I ♥

 
Be yourself. No one can ever tell you, you're doing it wrong.

♥ 
Every new day is another chance for you to change your life.

 
It's only me. That's all I can be. No more, No less, don't second guess. I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die. Some days I'm funny, others I'm not, sometimes i'm in overdrive and I can't stop. You may not like me but that's okay because this is me and how I'll stay. 

Stop trying to impress others, they're more screwed up than you think.

 
Makeup is only the icing on the cake -  it doesn't create your personality or your being

♥ 
I don't forgive people because I'm weak. I forgive them because I'm strong enough to know that people make mistakes.

 
When you judge someone else, it doesn't define who they are, It defines who you are.

 
In life God doesn't give you the people you want, instead He gives you the people you Need. To teach you, to hurt you, to love you, and make you exactly the way you should be.


For more quotes http://members.tripod.com/mi_ruka0/id19.html





No comments: