Thursday, January 6, 2011

♥ New Year's Eve Dinner & Dance 2010 ♥

To mark the end of
year 2010
My sisters and I ended up in Al Cactus for dinner.
The place was packed with people ecstatic on welcoming the new year.
 Most tables were early reserved, so others had to dine in the bar.
Eep!! luckily we got ourselves a sit =D!
It was Amazing..we could see fireworks bloom from our sits which was facing towards the sea!

♥♥
After dinner, we joined Mom and Dad for dance in the club.
As expected the place was crowded!!

♥♥♥
We geared up. Put on our masquerade masks and hit the dance floor!

♥♥♥♥
Daddy really knows how to boogy dance his way! Haha!

♥♥♥♥♥
Spot the clock?? The crowd went hysteric shouting 'HAPPY NEW YEAR!!'
- Mom and dad -

No reason for me to NOT go wild as well! 
Yipp Yipp Hooray!

♥♥
Another picture to end the day. I truly Love my dress!
(Forever 21- Rm139)
I realize the next day, that my FREAKING price tag was still on when I was wearing it the whole night! =.=''Swt! 

♥♥♥
That's all for now! Happy Blissful New Year peeps! 
=D XOXO ♥


No comments: