Tuesday, March 1, 2011

- A Lesson -

They Said "you'll never make it,"
And they thought that they were right,
But I kept on plodding onwards
because i hope i might.
They shook their heads in wonder,
that I lack the sense to quit,
And I held my chin up higher
And I dint mind a bit
They said "you'll never make it."
As the problems multiplied
but I had to make an effort
To know at least I've tried.

So I dug my heels in deeper
though sometimes my spirit lagged,
And I shuddered what is lightest,
And the rest I sort of dragged

And I found to my amazement
at the ending of the day
That what they said I couldn't
I had managed anyway.

It only took three words,
'God, help me' and i rid,
myself of doubt, and all they said 
I'd never make it...I did!


1 comment:

lilimingi said...

this is awesome..
like like like
keep up the writing.