Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas

Christmas in Malaysia is not as spirited as in other country perhaps.
Well, it doesn't snow here. 
This year's Christmas celebration was rather plain and subtle in my grandmaMa's house with them cousins.
 
 *Ignore the improper clothing i'm wearing.* The cousins and sister were eager to open their gifts.
And so we broke the rule this once and tore the gift wrappers when the clock strikes 12! ha!

So i took the honor of being Santarina this year. Awfully dressed Santarina. Gahhh!!!

Loving the gift from Mr.Santa Dear! =P 
My new Puuii!!! Nyiuks Nyiuks~

Tadaaa~ our decorated mini Christmas tree surrounded with gifts! Wiii~~
Mom and Daddy was so eager to get hold of their gifts..they peep in our gift bags when I was busy doing something else! Haha!

Anyways, this is the way i celebrate my christmas. Not in snow, not in expensive dress and amazing christmas deco..but with the people that truly matters to me! 
Till the next post, HohOHO!


No comments: