Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Adieu 2010...Bonjour 2011!! ♥

Goodbye 2010..Heloooo 2011!! =D
Well, I was thinking about what i've accomplished in the 365days of 2010. 
I decided to rate it too...

So,
The Top 5 Saddest moments of 2010 goes to:

1. Seeing my sister going through such a shattering unlucky fate. It was heartbreaking to see her this way.
And if i ever see that bastard again. I shall f**king burn his balls. 

2. Being back stabbed by someone that I thought was innocent. Foolish enough to be generous and dumb enough to be conned. ( ignorance is bliss)

3. Very very unfortunate to live in a home which was HAUNTED! and had to move 5times in less than 9 months! GAHHH!!!

4. Terrible misunderstandings ran wild during the whole freaking year! ( hoping it would've subside this year T.T )

5. ALL of the above depressing moments!!!


The Top 5 most happiest moments of 2010:

1.♥ The joy of learning and accomplishing new experiences and tasks is indescribable.


2.Obtained a scholarship for my education in KDU University College. Which is a really big deal for me because I've never really did well in my studies all this years.

3. Able to celebrate CNY with my Greatgrandma, my grandparents and cousins.

4.♥ Meeting new people with their amazing stories to share. =)

5.♥ Welcoming the year 2011 with the people that i Love!

Hope this new year would bring much more pleasant moments rather than unpleasant ones. May God bless me and all the rest =D! Happy New Year peeps!
Till the next post XOXO
  

No comments: