Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Holiday? Not!

Holiday More like Rottingday!!
Unfortunately this year's holiday turned out to be more of a turn off.
Getting kind of used to my daily routine that I call.."Fatty Bum Bum"
Meaning waking up late in the afternoon, eat brunch,online then take a LONG evening nap till dinner.
No wonder I gain a few pounds=(! Ish!
The only thing i look forward to is watching 'Bunny Maloney' every tuesday morning.
=D
Heartbroken that this year we're not going anywhere for Christmas but at least I still get to go X'mas shopping with them girls!
 
Admire the beautiful X'mas Decorations in Mid Valley Mall. 

If only it could fit my car. I would've sneak it out of there! =P

Dinner at Italiannies 

with Mum and MeiMei

Caesar Salad. Honestly, it was not really that naise nor fresh.

Me had Spicy Chicken something. Don't really like this part of the chicken where the meat is kind of rough and hard to chew. ==

Had Gelato Ice cream for desert =D!!

Eating Ice cream during raining season plus it was freezing cold in the mall was not a good idea after all. 
Brain Freeze!!! 

Till the next post. XOXO

No comments: