Thursday, December 2, 2010

Updates!

Been busy promoting our PR class of AUG2010 CSR event=)

It was fun! I kinda wish it's still not over yet.

Even tough, during the event........

There was a lot Back Front stabbing..!

So much drama...


Yet...because of this event...I gained something..

I learn to be stronger

I learned about team work!
 I made the most amazing yet..crazyly awesome friends during this event.

And the feeling after everything was done and over..was so amazing for such an accomplishment.

In the end..it's so worth it
All this hard work..
to know that we did it all to help them


We raised an amount of RM7788 donations for the children in 
Pusat Kanak Kanak Cacat Klang, Selangor


We did our part on helping the ones in need.
I can't wait to do it AGAIN! =)


No comments: