Friday, October 15, 2010

♥ Being 20 and In Love ♥

The title says it all!! 
Yes..being an ordinary young adult..
I'm caught up with being in Love!
Whether it may last..who fucking knows right?!
I'm just glad that I'm able to share moments with someone!

Mr.FY and I

Out to celebrate me turning 20!!!

Dine at Selesa Resort..
We wanted to go to the one beside this place..but ended up turning into the wrong junction. But it's worth it!

The place looks awesome! and it's Cleeeannn!

We both had spaghetti!!

An shared this GIGANTIC ais kacang (which we couldn't even finish!)

AIks! wasn't ready! 

The view was really captivating!
couldn't stop snap snaping away! haha!

Mr.FY gonna attack the huge ais kacang!!

I shall say..the food was just OK..
♥ the view though!

 It was an Awesome day out with Mr.FY and I =) The day ended with me going home with a Peach Pie!!! 
Haha!




No comments: