Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hop-o-ween!

Ah.. I think I've hopped too fast that I've missed sharing my Halloween episode.
Just a little update.
This year's Halloween was rather entertaining in MOS.
It's amazing to see people actually put the effort to dress up at their best! Dress to impress KILL!
Haha!


Hopped a picca with Juon girl. To be honest..she did an amazing job with her costume and she scares the hell out of me! 


(Me) PlayBoy Bunny and vampire girl! ( Spot the Kiong Si!)

Hopped a picca with Hwat Bat Women!


With them girls in their concealing looks to kill!


Halloween Eve was smoking hot in MOS. Aiks! There was even prizes for best dress for the night! Which of course I have no part in it=(! Maybe next year?? Hah!

Most were quite fond with the bunny tail. No doubt cause it looks so fluffy. 

Till the next post! Have a great day! *Hop*







No comments: