Sunday, May 2, 2010

The voice inside of me cries

Am i really such a failure..that people just couldn't stand being with me! couldn't stand being my friend?
Can someone please tell me what the fucking hell is wrong with me?!!! Is it because i talk to much? Is it because i don't talk? Is it because i always say the wrong thing? or Is it because i always say what i feel?

I don't fucking know what the hell is wrong with me!!!!!!! But all i know is it hurts me so...to be abandon by the people that i once cared about and actually think of them as my friends. Is it by making a few mistakes, taking or saying the wrong thing could ruin a friendship? I once said that i don't believe in true friendship...because i never really had one to began with.

People think that I'm just a stupid spoiled bitch, and sometimes i just really want to shout at their face to open their eyes and really see the real me. But the voice inside me cries, Look inside the mirror, search deep inside, please see who it is that's really me..I don't want to be treated like i'm not worth a friend to have, i just want someone who understands that i truly care. Am i too childish? too Naive? paranoia?

Dear GOD, i really need some answers..please...tell me what's wrong with me. Please tell them that i'm worth being a friend with..

No comments: