Monday, May 17, 2010

Can you see them?!!! * Haunted*

Moving to a new place is DARN lot of work!! Apparently..the place that I rented was HAUNTED! Yes...haunted as in..there's a person from different dimension is living in the same place as us..except we can't SEE them!!WTF!

How we got to know? There were alot of hints here and there..like the empty toilet door being look from the inside(IMPOSSIBLE!) and 1 of my roommates were experiencing something pressing onto her while she was sleeping (in Chinese 'Gui Ya Shen') Then FINALLY, another roommate of mine SAW the thing pressing onto her. It was a 'SHE', a white one with popping eyes and maggi like hair.
Scared the hell out of all of us! Immediately pulling one of my classmates that is so-called a 'Ghost whisperer' to come COMMUNICATE with 'the HER'. She told my friend the ghost whisperer that she apparently died there by falling of the balcony of my room. WTH!! and she want's us to move out, saying that we offended her in someway.

And.....what's worst is that..'the SHE' wants us to ask for forgiveness from her by burning 3 incense( 'XIANG') and 3 roses at 9am the next morning. I was like....shitting in my pants..cause the so-called ghost whisperer told me that she might posses our bodies. My legs were like wiggling and i couldn't even walk properly, having cold sweat all over..Honestly..It's that SCARRY!

And the LMAO house owner was like...'Owh..i Don't know anything about this.' and she only give us back 2months rental and deposit! WTF! If she really dint know she wouldn't be so scared, she even requested to my so-called ghost whisperer friend to communciate with the GHOUL..she's like SO believe us.
Totally gonna SUE her! She even told us not to tell my other housemates...WTH! jeopardizing my other friends lives??!! NO FREAKING WAY! I'm totally gonna spill this to everyone...

-End of Story-

2 comments:

sFui said...

omg~ u stil stay in the hse?

YanYan♥ said...

nope..don't even dare to pass by the house anymore=.=''