Friday, May 28, 2010

The Secret of Losing Weight

Many people questioned me, " How'd you do it?" or " What diet did you follow?"
Many people wonder how i became from 
THIS
&
To
This in about 3 months.

And honestly, I have no clue how I actually did it. 

Assumption 1# : Maybe it's because during the holidays i spend most of my days watching -America's Next Top Model- and -Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency-. I got too keen and keyed up by all the Size2 models I just decided to lose the chubbiness.
Assumption 2# : Maybe it's because i got a boyfriend, and i wanted to look good. LMAO!

Assumption 3# : Maybe it's because of Sober, with the boyfriend leaving to join the national service camp, and my SPM results which was a total screwed up.

SHOULD NOT DO
I wasn't anorexic though, even when i tried purging and was obsessed with calories intake and fat grams. I was just so desperate at that point of time and health became Not-an-issue to me and to do whatever it takes to just look thinner. I knew it was wrong, so i stopped after a few attempts of making myself gag after eating. It was not only painful, it was torturing to force myself to not eat and feeling hungry most of the time. Note : DON'T try!

SHOULD TRY ~ DO THE RIGHT EXERCISE
So, I tried exercising, i love sports even before i lost weight. I used to go swimming, tennis, play some B-ball and all sort. Doing all this kind of sports, you'll tend to grow some muscles. Muscles on guys are hot, but on girls..don't really approve.(No offense) So then, I created my own exercise, even doing some sit ups and other workout tips from magazines. (It's really effective if you do it the right way!)

SHOULD TRY ~ EAT THE RIGHT WAY ♥♥ 
Eating the right way is also a big boost in helping a person to lose some flab. Cut down on anything which have excessive fat (oil), coconut juice, butter, mayo and carbo. Its not that a person have to eat only vegetables and fruits so that they could wear a size 2. Its ok to eat meat too, just make sure it's not fried! Nasi lemak is a No-No. I wouldn't recommend to eat rice, instead it can be replace by pasta =) 

SHOULD HAVE ~ INSPIRATION ♥♥♥
Another thing that got me into losing weight is that(what some people don't realize) that not-so-thin people are treated differently. Other's will somehow speak and look at you in differently. Slim people are usually being given the best services or being noticed first. I just want some people to know, that NOT-SO-THIN people have FEELINGS too. NOT-SO-THIN people can be models and idols too. I lose weight because i was sick of being called a FEI MUI (fat girl), it was because i mind about what people think about me and say about me being fat. But this doesn't mean that aren't so thin people should possess the same thoughts as mine. 

YOU must love the way you look, YOU must not be affected by what people think or say. Because everybody is unique and beautiful in their own look..in their own way♥ No one should LOSE WEIGHT unless their obese, but STAY IN SHAPE to avoid poor health and other sickness too =)


No comments: