Thursday, March 24, 2011

Stuff

It's been awhile since I updated. There's no good excuse for the delay except I'm being just ME( a procrastinator). I realize somethings during this semester break. That I've stopped doing the things I once was in Love doing. I stopped reading for awhile since i entered college. I stopped drawing, which was what i really love to do. I stopped playing the piano because i feel that it's a waste of my time.

During my Public Speaking class last semester, we were asked to speak about our passion. I screwed up that assignment because I totally have no idea what my passion is. Honestly, i still don't know what it is until today. My passion is alot of things, it involves a lot of people.
I start to think maybe the reason i stopped doing what i like to is because I've been so caught up about being somebody that I'm not.


I picked up my brush for the first time in 5 years. It feels good, though i may not excel in drawing. I like drawing and painting, it's like a secret hiding place for my thoughts to ward off the sad chaos that's happening in reality. 


I played a new song today, Nostalgy by Richard Clayderman. Even though I'm not talented in music, but it feels really nice being able to play such a beautiful song. 
I read a book too, the Potrait by Cynthia Freeman. It is one of my favourite books. =)

I have no idea why i'm posting this, but it's just what I feel right now..and all i feel right now. Doing the things i really like, being who i really am. I'm happy. =)

No comments: