Tuesday, October 5, 2010

You are In my Heart ♥



It's been so lonely without you all these days,
I've missed you in a thousand ways,
I find myself reading each letter that you send,
A thousand times over, from beginning to end,
My heart beats faster and I'm lonesome all the more,
When i read, "With Love...to the girl i Adore."

But somehow at twilight my longings seem to cease,
In the solace that comes from the quiet and peace,
And I find relief in happy reveries,
Filled with fondest memories.

I remember every phase you ever said,
And sorrow turns to joy instead
I remember all the plans we made together,
And how we used to wonder whether,
They'd ever be more than dreams and really come true.

I know they will some day - don't you?
 So it doesn't matter so much that we're miles apart,
As long as you're here.......
Here in My Heart.

Dedicated

No comments: