Saturday, February 27, 2010

Year of the Tiger..Roar~

Red cloth and red lanterns can be seen hanging by the doors, decorations some made by hand proudly stay put as positioned. Families working as one to keep the house spotless and some preparing delicacies for the big day. Lion dancers wiping off cobwebs of their costumes as it is once again the time of the year to put on their best show. Chinese New Year celebration is yet another reason for another get together wit friend's and family. As i head down to Johor on the 30th date itself to pay my respect to my forebears and visiting my families while I'm there. Dint exactly take any pictures during this festive season, what you see is what you get, Enjoy!^^
Lunch was prepared by my grandmother who is an absolute great cook(vegetarian of course)
A picture taken with my Great-grandmother, grandmother, my mother and sisters.
'Tuan Yuan Fan' meaning dinner gathering with love ones was shared with my relatives in Johor
Steamboat and shabu-shabu for dinner
My absolute adorable cousin
 Me bullying and old man???Nah..its not what it looks like.
New year New blouse:)
The Horror~~
Glow in the dark earrings..comes in handy when you're missing in the dark f'course

Visited my mother's side of the family on the third day:
 Carmen and Brandon(the retriever)
Me and my Crazy Ol' Dad:)ha!
Me loving my Cherry Tattoo

That's all i guess, everyone was too busy enjoying the moment and some too busy collecting red packets that none paid no much attention to snap it up.Ha! Till next time~ Cheerio!!

No comments: