Monday, February 22, 2010

Cupid strikes on 14th February

14th of February is the Christian Feast day of St.Valentine and a traditional day for sending loved ones a romantic card or gift. However, surprisingly this year Valentine falls parallel on the same day as Chinese New Year. 2 in 1 all in the same day is definitely a commotion..more like a catastrophe to me as i would have to leave town to visit my forebear(even the dead- to pay my respect). Therefore, without any other option, i had to celebrate in advance with my valentine. I totally respect valentines especially when it comes with roses, chocolates and absolute pampering of surprises.

 A flower that would not wither 
Real roses in red and pink only from my beloved (came with a box of chocolate and a card)
Lasagna with bread and chips
I had: Yummy iced chocolate with whipped cream and choco syrup as topping
He had: Mixed fruit blend with yogurt
Ahh-ha! I finally caught who he was cheating with! And she was right behind him all this time!
Hooligan!~ i look so freaking ugly!
A card hand-made by no other than me-(its a love thermometer and the heart shape bulb can be adjusted by moving it up and down) I'm so proud of myself, so perasan><..ha!
I don't understand why cupid is choose to represent the symbol of love because the last thing on my mind on Valentines would be a naked angel chasing after me with a bow and arrow..

Valentines can also be celebrated with your family, friends and even pets. I get to celebrate my Valentines not only with him but also with my family and friends^^Can't wait till next year's Valentine's day! Adieu precious~!

6 comments:

lilimingi said...

hey, i tot u said u gonna post on CNY.. V day pulak..

Yan said...

cause i celeb V day 1st ma..so post V day 1st..plus the CNY pics not yet load to my pc..nid some tick tock time^^hee..

lilimingi said...

lols.. haha.. ok ok then take ur time.. since u hv all the time in the world..

Yan said...

yup yup^^which is till i start school again of course..ha!

Panic! said...

yeah yeah..d flower looks so nice

Yan said...

tanks^^its Imported~hee..