Thursday, February 4, 2010

More than just You and I

Love is painful,
When you love somebody that could never love u
The tears and the stabbing words reveal
And you finally couldn’t endure
Wasted  for all this years
And you wonder why it took you so long
To finally realize
The truth that you always hide from
The truth that finally proves you wrong.

Looking back on those days,
We were in deep pain
Rather than feeling blessed of each other
We would fight like no other
There were times that you make me feel
Like nothing else matters
Cause when I’m with you
Everything seems possible

All I wanted
Was to be treated like I’m wanted
Guess I was too young to realize
And its too late to turn back time
I’ve given all I had
To a boy that was never mine
They say its all right to cry
Because this life is much more than just you and I


Its more than just You and I

No comments: