Monday, July 12, 2010

Full of crap! ♥

Finalz!! crap* Hate exams. Hate that it gives a type of feeling like there's a thousand barrels tumbling towards me and i got to run towards it and i can't make mistakes cause it might kill me.Ern?? Never mind..

Well, so there was this prom for my college the other day and i wanted to go so badly. My mom being such a supportive parent, prepared the dress, the heels and the ticket money for me. I ♥ my MOM! Even that i dint make it to the prom under some stupid reasons of mine. SWT! I manage to cam whore so i won't waste all the effort put into getting the freaking dress and shoes up to KL, and wouldn't waste my cutie lil sister who did my nails for me=)

Honestly ♥ this dress! No regrets buying it!

♥♥
 Was gonna pull back my hair this way. Looks kinda chubby?WTFry!!!

♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥
Heels from Vincci with matching purple nail color=)

Everyone look awesome in the prom! Am so happy for them! 
Blaa blaa blaa..Till the next post of crap!
 XOXO ♥

No comments: