Friday, June 25, 2010

♥ This song ♥

Girl, you can be a drama queen,
Can fake around with your blind jinx-y king,
You can try to rule the world
Eat their brains with your little words.

You may think that i'm weird, so what?
You can be the fearless tiger,
The queen of the forest,
And hide those dirty strips on ya body,
oh~oh..

But believe me I can do much better.
I may choose not to step and rise above,
cause i'm not You, tiger queen~~~
I'm not gonna be like one,
Not wishing to be an evil heartless fart,
Cause i know much better~

But someday when i do,
I promise you
I will make you beg from me,
Ohhh, believe me, i won't let you cry little tiger,
I'll tear out your tear glands
so you won't shed a single fake tear on me

So play nice tiger,
be a nice animal,
if you don't bite on my tail, i won't eat you i bet ya!
Imma not harsh my dear,
imma just being frank~

Cause imma just trying to survive in this forest,
not wanting much in return,
imma want to shine inside and not to this kingdom of yours,
So let it be, oh~, let it be~..

* It's a Stupid song* =) but i ♥ it..if you don't, then go fetch =) ha!

2 comments:

Miichelle said...

so fast blog about it..i like tis song too^^

YanYan♥ said...

haha! i'm lvin it!