Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's so difficult...life...

I don't really know what's going on in this world nowadays. People are talking bad about one another..even when they're friends.
Why? Perhaps they feel bored. Perhaps they take pleasure in teasing others? It's still a mystery to me..why they do this. I feel that the internet has become one of the main reason how problems arise too. I did this experiment, i posted something on Facebook the other day, and people start to have response towards what I've said. This is mainly because, i personally am a very very always-say-the-wrong-thing person. And immediately,they misunderstand me. It's so biased! Why should people be so biased! Why should people expect another to be perfect?! everybody has their weakness..and yours will soon show too. What will you feel when people judge u? neglect u? criticize u? and then just don't bother bout u?? How would YOU feel?

I do say bad about people all the time, but i won't do it infront of them. I totally take responsible for what i've said. If one day, that person ask me to honestly tell them how i feel about them..i WILL!

It's not bout being straight-forward, it's about telling the truth so that the person can change how they are.
Why people create problem when there isn't any in the 1st place?
because they can't accept another person as they are. but they never feel not being accepted for who they are. And someday when they do, i hope you'll learn what you've caused others to feel.

Wanting to change, shouldn't be because what people say bout u. It's about what you feel about others. Changing cannot take place in a few days, few nights. It takes forever. And during that time, you should have friends that support you not neglect you.

No comments: