Monday, April 26, 2010

♥ Birthday Bash ♥

It's been awhile since i updated my blog, life's been hectic and assignments keep PILING up! What The dudd*=.='' Don't think that I even gotten some good night's sleep these few days!! Okie ar..stop with the complaining. I'll just update a post on my sister's 21st birthday bash ( recent happenings). We rented two apartments in Marc's Residence(which is partly owned by my aunt's friend) located just beside KLCC. Apparently, we also rented the barbecue site beside the pool for the Paartey~!It was awesome!! Great view!!
Pictures says a thousand words~ so I'll just let these pictures do the talking =)

(By the pool side)
( In the Picture: My sister turning 21 this year , grandpapa and Megan)
(Dad part time chef-haha!)
We also had  Lamb Chop and chicken marinated with my mother's old time secret recipe! yumm Yummy! and...much more..
( Potatoes Mashed with chopped beef and Cheeesee!)
( They decide to go for a dip before the food is ready)
 ( Love to the birthday Gal!)
( Gift from my parents to Chris)
( Ahh! 3kg American chocolate cake from my sis's bf - WTF! 3kg! couldn't finish ler!)
 ( Sis & her bf - the crazy one that decided to buy 3kg of choco cake!@.@)
( 1 big family!)
( sista's)
( The guests~ yup! all with their couples! Soooo...i'm not in this picture=.='')
( Sista's Oh-So-Crazy friends)^^
( Pwresents! Lotsa lotsa pwresents!)
( Almost forgot to camwhore that night! Haha^^ This is my only close up picture i guess!)

Thatttt's all~! Till next time ( God know's when??!)=.='' But I won't let my blog rot lar:) ha!

No comments: