Wednesday, December 30, 2009

*Cutting it Short*

Continuing my on going story of my trip to Singapore, rather than writing one post for each day of this trip, I'm cutting it short. Just like what everyone says, pictures says a thousand words! Sooo~ enjoy!


 
- Loving this pengu bag-

-White Swan a true beauty-



-Christmas night on Orchard-

-Mom joining the crowd-

-One of the parade floats-

 ***


-Trying to read a japanese newspaper during my breakfast tea in executive lounge-

-At Sentosa tiger sky ride-

-My grandparents don't take age as their barrier to join us for this sky ride along with the luge drive-

-Couldn't decide which to ride 1st-


-Took the Mrt to Bugis street.Oops! took the wrong sign-



-Bought this cute T in bugis street costs me $10-

-Got this while i was there too(love this)-
I got lucky and bought a pair of new flats too, happy happy me. For those who are hunting for new cheap clothes, do check out the things in Bugis street. Not bad for what I've grabbed in my trip there.  
Adieu Singapore!

No comments: