Sunday, December 20, 2009

Chik-Chak~!The sound of the camera capturing its prey!

Chilling in Mid Valley mall, pushing my way through a crowd of Mega Sales Zombies! Scary!



   (Make-up and hair done by one of the artist from Kose cosmetics)

My sweet lil apple pie framed it up for me. :) I know i know!! I look awful!! Goodbye my dreams of becoming a model. Ha!


( Manage to cam whore after the shoot..no point wasting the makeover.)

(Had lunch with my aunt-Japanese food-)

(Loving the way the artist did my hair- Awesome!)

(Met up with my baby boo for a movie)

We dint get to watch a movie as it was all fully booked. Should've bought the tickets online=.=''


(Ate MacD for tea break>

( Enjoying my porridge with you tiou for dinner^^)

(Continue Cam whoring at home..lolz)

(This is what my hair looks like after letting it down)

No comments: