Sunday, June 12, 2011

After so long...

My housemate came up to me the other day saying that my blog needs to be updated. Haha! I've been procrastinating for so long..here goes=)

What I've done for the pass few months?
Well,
My lecturer made us play this game where we have to protect OUR egg the best way we can so that when she dropped OUR egg from a reasonable height, it better not break. I have no idea what this game is for but it was fun. lolz!

I tried out a New hairstyle! The curls are temporary done by this awesome hairdresser who was touring with herbal essence team that visited my school. I shall consider doing it permanently! Hee!

Hanging out with the most awesome Jimuis! 

Modeled for my friend's photocom assignment. Posing, running and jumping under the sun at 12noon was not really a good idea but yea it was worth it being able to help out a friend..Wii!

Camy(my hsmate) taught me how to bake apple crumble pie! yumms! So i made one for mami's birthday but it dint turn out as good as Camy's pie=( i shall bake and bake until i get it right! lolz!

Till the next post! Cheerios!
XOXO
(PS: sorry for the weird effect in some of the pics which i have no idea why it's all crapped up either.)
=)

No comments: